But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
Turn, O Lord, and deliver me; save me becaue of your unfailing love.
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer.
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
1. I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
2. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
The Lord reigns forever
9. The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
10. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. 11a. Sing praises to the Lord.
You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry.
5. But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.
1. Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge.
2. I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.
I call on you, O God, for You will answer me; give ear to me and my prayer.
1. I love you, O Lord, my strength.
2. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.
As for God, His way is perfect; the Word of the Lord is flawless. He is a sheild.
Surely goodlness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
1. To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul;
2a. in you I trust, O my God.
6. Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from old.
7. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord.
For your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth.
I love the house where you live, O Lord, the place where your glory dwells.
The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?
To you, O Lord, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy.
In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliever me in your righteousness.
I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.
14. But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, "You are my God."
15. My times are in your hands; deliever me from my enemies and from those who pursue me.
16. Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
17. Let me not be put to shame, O Lord, for I have cried out to you; but let the wicked be put to shame and lie silent in the grave.
Praise be to the Lord, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city.
For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.
I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise wil always be on my lips.
Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low amoung men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
Continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart.
Trust in the Lord and do good.
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
7. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret- it leads only to evil.
27. Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.
28. For the Lord love the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.
I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry.
I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.
10b I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly.
11 Do not withold your mercy from me, O Lord; may your love and your truth always protect me.
Be pleased, O Lord, to save me; O Lord, come quickly to help me.
But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "The Lord be exalted!"
1. As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
2. My soul thrists for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?
Rise up and help us; reedem us because of your unfailing love.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
I trust in God unfailling love forever and ever.
Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
1. My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
2. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
5.Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.
6. He alone is my rock and salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7. My salvation and my honor depend on God;
Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.
My God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us.
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
But I pray to you, O Lord, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation.
Answer me, O Lord, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
But may all who seek you rejoice and be gald in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "Let God be exalted!"
For the Lord God is a sun and sheild; the Lord betows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
Show us your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant us your salvation.
Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other
You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you.
11. Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
12. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
13. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
1. I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.
2. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
I will maintain my love to him forever, and my covenant with him will never fail.
But I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness.
May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust."
For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways,
But you, O Lord, are exalted forever.
But the Lord has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.
Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for He guards the lives of His faithfull ones and delievers them from the hand of the wicked.
For the Lord is good and his love endores forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O Lord, I will sing praise.
The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him.
But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him.
I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
Praise the Lord, Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
8. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men,
9. for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Help me, O Lord my God; save me according with your love.
30. With my mouth I will greatly exto the Lord; in the great throng I will praise Him.
31. For He stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save his life from those who condem him.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.
For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
5. In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free.
6. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.
28. You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you.
29. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Praise be to you, O Lord; teach me your decrees.
My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.
Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.
Righteous are you, O Lord, and your laws are right.
Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.
145. I call with all my heart; answer me, O Lord, and I will obey your decress.
146. I call out to you; save me and I will keep your statutes.
PSALM 119:162, 165
162. I rejoice in your promise like one who finds great spoil.
165. Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
7. The Lord will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life;
8. the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever.
I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever- do not abondon the works of your hands.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I life up my soul.
The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all he has made.
The Lord watches over all who love him.